TV Ad Monitoring
Television advertising is a great way to reach your target group and strengthen your brand visibility. However, it is only possible if the ads are positioned, aired and monitored to deliver maximum value to the advertiser. At Lookad India, our in-house TV ad monitoring team monitors the ad spots round the clock, and ensures that the TV ad gets better mileage, viewership and provides excellent value for money to our clients alongside keeping track of competitor's activity.
- The pre-evaluation consists of the evaluation of time bands, number of spots for all TV channels involved in the marketing plan.
- As a part of the pre-evaluation, the estimated numbers for the total number of people who would be reached (Reach in 000s), GRP (Total ratings of campaign spots) and OTS (Average Number of times the campaign is expected to be seen) is calculated.
- A real-time tracking of all selected channels take place and then that is mapped with the initial selection and competition activity in the same channel list.
- Our in-house team provides detailed insights about the number of spots, products being advertised by competitors based on geographic location and duration of a campaign. This gives the brand a better understanding of the market dynamics.
- The ad tracking findings are further studied against the actual results that are delivered to measure the efficiency and real value derived out of the campaign.
- The TV ad monitoring team conducts pre versus post evaluation for the campaign and ad tracking on TV.